Monday, April 1, 2019




April Fools Day, a Great day to START a blog.  So in the spirit of gratitude journaling and a desire to transition to journaling or rather blogging my way through a WW cook book I figure I would start where I'm at.  So where might that be.
Today Day 1 of a 30 day blog challenge.  Y'all are welcome to join in on the fun.  The link for more info will be at the bottom.
My primary goal in this phase of my blog is gratitude.  I will be sharing daily what I am grateful for, about, or to be.  No time like the present.

Today I'm grateful that as Lara Casey says ",,,there is no magic in January 1st", so today is my new day, my new chances at change, growth, and baby steps towards my goals.
I am grateful that God intervenes even if I don't want it, ONLY to realize it turned out to be the BEST thing for me.
I am grateful for those coaches, leaders, teachers, and bloggers, who have gone before me, who have created ways for me to make progress towards the Life I Love!.

Until tomorrow
Regina

Note:   Join me on this journey.  
Link to Information on this challenge!https://www.UltimateBlogChallenge.com –

No comments:

Post a Comment