Sunday, April 7, 2019

Day 6 - The Sequel


On Day 4 I took inventory of all the various character building projects currently in the works.  I am grateful for the input, feedback, suggestions, and encouragement received by my bloggers, manifesters, and powersheet(ers).   The process was quite revealing two of the three activities that I deem as priority were not being done at all.  Yeap, the priority task I believe would offer the greatest return.  Those were not being touched at all.  A third task second only to daily quiet times did not make the update consolidation list (detailed next).  Isn’t it odd that the task that offer the greatest value in the direction to the Life I would LOVE to live are the vary items not done.

Mary Morrissey calls these paradigms.  Romans 7:14-23 describes this struggle, “..For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.”(vs22,23)  I am learning to embrace the struggle, Mary calls it ‘Notice what you’re noticing’.
                                   



I am grateful that growth comes out of the struggle.  Remember the story of the butterfly.
I am grateful to do new experiments.
I am grateful that every day can be new year’s day, a new beginning, a new opportunity. 

To be Continued in Day 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment