Thursday, April 4, 2019

Day 4 - The Problem

Well I figured it out.  I just may have taken on ONE to many of baby step, little by little, 2 week, 21 day, 30 day challenge.  Do you agree?



All beautiful experiments
Here’s what’s in this pic
  • Planner
  • Powersheet book
  • Tapping solution weight loss
  • KWIK reading 
  • Brave thinkers home work
  • Blue apron cooking
  • 40 bags 40 days 
  • Dream builder vision
  • Job search school
  • Job search leads interview notes 
  • Norwex new consultant start
  • Widely alive manifest money (2 weeks)
  • Blog challenge 
  • 90 day goals and habit tracker
And not pictured
  • STEP Mastery
  • QTs
  • 21 day meditation
  • FLY routines


Maybe maybe this is why I find myself falling short 
If not then (and I honestly think it’s doable ) just need a way a system to keep track 

Tomorrow after receipt of input and revisiting, I just may have a solution.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are on overload! If I had that in front of me, do you know what I'd do? Take a nap. Just looking at it makes me tired. I hope you can figure out which of these things are musts and which you can let go. I admire your transparency. That's a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! We are quite alike. I meditate every morning just to clear my mind and headache. I see Fly routines on your list. Is that the Fly ladies stuff? I've cut down my daily challenges to UBC and Susannah Conway's April Love with daily photos. However, I am reading several books at once. Still learning after all these years.

    ReplyDelete